Monday, November 23, 2009

FLP#2 Day 1

I'm so excited to start FLP#2! Not sure what it is but until I have started the program, I have cravings for crap like a Snickers bar. Once I start the program, I don't have any problems. Go figure.

Still doing my workouts in the evening. I'm so not a morning person so find it difficult to get up early to try to get them in first thing. I can barely get up early enough to get to work on time. Blech!

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 6:45am
1 cup hot oats with almond milk and stevia, 1 T. ground flaxseed
8 almonds
1/2 apple

AM Snack - 10:15am
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 frozen mixed berries

Lunch - 12:30
2 cups salad with cucs, tomatoes, and mushrooms
1 grilled chix breast
1 pomegranite

PM Snack - 3:30
1 small apple
1 t. almond butter

Dinner - 7pm
2 cups salad/ 1 cup spinach with cucs, tomatoes, mushrooms, cabbage and carrots
1/2 grilled lg chix breast

PM Snack - 9:15pm (after workout)
2 oz almonds

Water intake - 2L +

Exercise - 8pm

Cardio -
5 min warmup - walking at 8% incline
2 min high intensity running/ 3 min low intensity walking x 2

Strength -

Prisoner Squat - 2 x 10 with 5lbs weights, 1x10 with 10 lbs weights
Bench Step-Ups - 3 x 10
Full Pushups - 3 x10
Burpees with jump - 3 x 10
Bench Dips -straight leg - 3 x 10
Get-Ups - 3 x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment