Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FLP v2.2

I started my version of the FLP yesterday using all the resources Coach gave us. I got such great results with the first 6 weeks that I'm doing another 6 weeks of the clean eating menu, cardio and strength exercises made up of combinations that we did during FLP. I took last week off from the cardio and strength exercises, but still ate somewhat clean - had a couple Halloween goodies in there also. ;o)

It felt so good to exercise tonight. I didn't think I could miss it, but I did. I'm lucky to have a supportive husband who encourages me to exercise and then tells me how proud he is of me. Hey, I was able to wear a pair of pants today that I haven't worn in over a year. Woo Hoo!!! I was so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Graet to see you keeping going too. We are the sisterhood of the shrinking pants! (I had a "pants" victory today too LOL.

    ReplyDelete