Monday, October 26, 2009

FLP #43

For our workout today, we did our very first workout. Wow! It was nothing to do 10 bench push ups. I felt like I needed to do more of all the exercises to get a good workout. I had to increase the incline to 7% so I could keep my heartbeat up for the 2min. The 3min low intensity seemed like it lasted forever. I felt the need to have weights in my hands.

I haven't lost any additional inches in the past week, but then again its not a good week to be weighing and measuring. Water retainage seems to be an issue right now. I will weigh tomorrow but I don't think I will see a drop in weight. I haven't weighed just because I don't want to get discouraged at this time of the month.

I plan on continuing the program that we have by rotating the exercises and eating off the same menus. The cheat meals have been convenient, but I'm not going to take advantage of them on a weekly basis.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 8am
1 cup hot oats with almond milk and stevia
8 almonds
1 apple

AM Snack - 10am
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup frozen berries

Lunch - 1pm
2 cups spinach
1 boiled egg
4 oz grilled chicken
4 grape tomatoes
apple cider vinegar

PM Snack - 3:30pm
1 cup broccoli and baby carrots

Dinner - 7:45pm
2 cups spinach
4oz shrimp
4 grape tomatoes
3 baby carrots
apple cider vinegar

Evening snack - 10pm (after workout)
1 cup frozen berries
1/2 scoop vanilla protein
1/2 cup almond milk

Water intake - 2L

Cardio -
5 min warmup
2min high intensity/ 3 min low intensity x 2

Strength - no weight
prisoner squat - 2x10
bench step ups - 2x10
bench pushups - 2x10
burpees - 2x10
bench dips - 2x10
get ups - 2x10

No comments:

Post a Comment