Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 7

Slept in this morning til 9:30am so it threw my nutrition schedule off a bit. Went for a 2.5 hour to one of the most beautiful places here in Central Oregon. Its a well known worldwide rock climbing mecca with breathtaking views. I've been wanting to get out there for quite awhile now, considering its only 15 minutes away. Thought I would share a couple photos -



Nutrition -

Breakfast - 10am

1 cup hot oats with cinnamon and stevia

1/2 sliced apple

8 almonds

AM Snack - noon

1/2 cup cottage cheese

1/2 cup fresh raspberries

Lunch - 1:30pm

2 cups salad with dressing

1 cup tomatoes and cucumbers

1 can tuna

cup fresh raspberries

PM Snack - 4pm

1 apple sliced with 1 T. almond butter

Dinner - 8pm

4 oz salmon

2 cups salad with drssing

2 cups steamed carrots and broccoli

PM Snack - none

Water intake - 2+L

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Nice to learn about different places in the world. I know a couple of people in Oregon, but had never seen pics of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I vacationed in Bend, OR. Looks quite similar, but when we where there it was covered in snow! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete