Friday, September 25, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 12

Took some measurements this evening - I've lost 1-1/4" off my hips and 3/4" off my waist! Woo Hoo!

I was sore working out tonight and my stomach muscles were sore and fatigued all day. The last set of exercises were tough to squeeze out. I wore a heart monitor during work out tonight to see were I was, which was at 85% intensity (about 155bpm) during running and at least half of the strength exercises.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 6:50am
Smoothie made with Coach's recipe - 1/2

AM Snack - 10:15am
1/2 smoothie

Lunch - 12:30pm
tuna salad made per coach's directions - I love this salad!

PM Snack - 5:30pm (forgot to take my snack to work)
4 slices turkey deli meat
1 cup fresh veggies - broccoli, cauliflower, carrots

Dinner - 8:45pm (not really hungry but made myself eat)
1 chicken breast
2 cups veggies - tomatoes, carrots, red cabbage

Evening snack - none

Exercise - 7:20pm (Day 11's workout) (Making up today's workout on Saturday) ;o(

Cardio -
warmup - 5min
2 min run @ 85% intensity x 3
2:15 min walk x 3

Strength - with 6lbs added weight
Squats - 13 x 3
Step ups - 13x3
Push ups - 13x3
Burpees - 13x3
Bench Dips - 13x3
Get ups - 13x3

Water intake - 3L+

1 comment:

  1. Hey good results! I am so loving hearing peoples results. Wont the final results and pictures in six weeks be amazing!

    ReplyDelete