Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 2

Got to bed at a decent time last night so it was a bit easier to get out of bed this morning @ 6:10am! I'm not a morning person, but I'm looking forward to that changing as I gain more stamina and energy with this program. Until then, I will do my workouts in the evening.

I made it through Day 2 quite easily with very few cravings and a slight headache this afternoon. I drank a cup of green tea this morning to ward off any sign of a headache and to give me a little boost.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 6:45am
1 apple, sliced and cut up
1 cup oats
8 almonds
T. ground flaxseed

1 cup green tea with a few drops of stevia

Morning Snack - 9:30am
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup fresh raspberries

Lunch - 12:30pm
2 cups salad
(1) chicken breast - grilled
1 cup mix of cucumber and tomatoes
1 T. olive oil and lemon juice dressing
3/4 cup fresh raspberries

Got the typical craving for something sweet after lunch

Afternoon Snack -
1 Pear (sliced)
1 T. organic almond butter

Dinner -
(1) chicken breast - grilled
(2) cups salad
(2) cups steamed broccoli

Water intake - 3+L

Exercies - 6:15pm

Walk/Run on treadmill
5 min warmup
2 min high intensity/3 min low intensity x2

Strength Training -

Prisoner squats -3 x 11 reps
Bench step-ups - 3 x 11 reps
Push ups - 3 x 11 reps
Burpees - 3 x 11 reps
Bench Dip - 3 x 11 reps
Get ups - 3 x 11 reps

I rested 120 seconds between each set. I was a bit nauseated when I was done, but it went away faster tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment