Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 14

Did my cardio today doing hours of housework - mowing the lawn, vacuuming, grocery shopping, laundry. Does that count? Not the funnest but it had to be done and it kept me active. It was a beautiful day here in Central Oregon.

Chopped up all the ingredients for my omelette tomorrow morning and made my mexican salad ahead of time.

Slept in until 10am AGAIN!

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 10:30am
1/2 Smoothie per Coach's recipe (I love this smoothie!)

AM Snack - 1pm
2nd 1/2 of smoothie

Lunch - 3pm
Tuna salad per Coach's recipe
no fruit, too full

PM Snack - 7pm
4 slices deli turkey
6 baby carrots

Dinner - 9pm
6oz fresh salmon grilled
2 cups salad with sliced tomato, cucumber, carrots

Evening Snack - none

Water intake - 3L+

No comments:

Post a Comment