Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 10

I felt good today. A pair of pants that were too tight to wear 3 weeks ago slipped on with ease this morning. That gave me a much needed boost and made working out this evening so much easier. I did Day 9's workout. Still one day behind until Saturday.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 5:50am
1/2 Coach's smoothie recipe - tasted sooooo good!

AM Snack - 10:15am
1/2 Coach's smoothie

Lunch - 12:30pm
Tuna Salad per coach's recipe - I'm not a green and red pepper eater but mixed into this salad with the pickles and beans, I think it's one of my favorites now.
1 apple

PM Snack - 3:30pm
1 cup veggies - carrots, broccoli and cauliflower
4 slices turkey deli meat

Dinner - 8pm
6oz grilled salmon
2 cups salad
1 cup tomato and cucumber
1 T. flaxseed oil and apple cider vinegar

Evening Snack - none

Cardio - 6:45pm
warm up - treadmill - 5 min
2 min high intensity - run 6 mph x 3
2:30 min low intensity - walk 4 mph x3

Strength - 3lb added weight
Shoulder Squat 11x3
Step-ups 11x3
Push-ups 11x3
Burpees 11x3
Bendch Dips 11x3
Get ups 11x3

Water intake 3+L

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo on the pants! I too put on a pair that had to hide under long tops as they only just met at the front..Today they fitted easily and did not need a disguise in front, rapt!

    ReplyDelete