Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 6

Got out of the house today. Went on a road trip (3 hour drive) to do a little shopping for the day. I prepared my snacks and took them with me and figured we would grab a salad bar somewhere for lunch plus took a serving of fruit. The restaurant was very accommodating when I asked for a salad with a grilled chicken breast. They even brought the tomatoes on the side. Had my afternoon snack on the way home and within an hour I was starving again. We still had 2 hours of driving. The only possible thing we had with us to hold me over was almonds, which I ate about 10. Fixed my dinner as soon as I got home and was good to go.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 6:10am
1 cup hot oats with cinnamon and stevia
1 T. flaxseed
3/4 apple sliced
8 almonds

Morning Snack - 8:30am
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup fresh raspberries

Lunch - 11:30am
2 cups salad with carrots and cabbage
1/4 cup tomatoes
1 chicken breast, grilled
1 T. flaxseed oil/apple cider vinegar dressing (took with me on trip)
raspberries

Afternoon Snack - 5pm
7-8 sticks of celery (4" sticks)
1 T. almond butter

Another Snack - 6:15pm
10 almonds

Dinner - 8pm
2 cups salad with dressing
2 cup broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers
1 chicken breast, grilled

2+L water

No comments:

Post a Comment