Sunday, October 4, 2009

FLP #21

Woke up to our first snow this morning. I don't think we are all ready for this yet. Typically, we are still having 80 degree weather. So that said, I rode my spin bike for an hour thru the Valley of Fire in Las Vegas, Nevada. I was sweating like a pig when I was done because it was 109 deg. during the ride. ;o)

Weight was down 8oz yesterday but back up the 8oz this morning. I'm looking forward to trying Coach's 1/2 portion meals to see if that will make a difference with my body. I'm seeing reduction in inches but the pounds aren't dropping much. Still at approx. 7lbs down since FLP#1. I'm still happy with the results though.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 8am
2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites
1 whole fresh tomato

AM Snack - 10:30am
smoothie per Coach's recipe

Lunch - 1pm
2 cups salad with cucumbers, tomato, red cabbage, carrots
1 grilled chicken breast
1/2 apple

PM Snack - 3:30pm
1 cup frozen edamame with olive oil and sea salt

Dinner - 7:15pm
2 cups salad with tomato, red cabbage, cucumbers, carrots
1 salmon burger with green and red peppers, green onions

PM Snack - 9pm
2 cups popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment