Saturday, October 17, 2009

FLP #34

Spent the day getting firewood, so had to take quick and easy snacks and meals with me. I was out late last night and when I arrived home, my husband had made me a nice little salad to take for lunch today. ;o) I'm so lucky to have his support in this whole thing. I probably didn't have as many veggies as I should have.

This evening my knee swelled up for some reason as if I overworked it today (I had ACL replacement surgery 4 years ago and it acts up every once in awhile). So rather than push it even further tonight, I iced it instead of doing my Friday workout. I guess I'm figuring that cutting, hauling, stacking and splitting three cords of wood today would count for a workout. We are headed out again tomorrow, so that will be my "fun" cardio for the day.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 4:30am
1 cup oats with almond milk and stevia
8 almonds
1 pomegranite

AM Snack - 8am
1 apple sliced
1 T almond butter

Lunch -10:30am
1 cup salad with carrots, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucs and red cabbage
apple cider vinegar and flaxseed oil
1/2 chicken breast grilled

PM Snack - 12:30pm
1 oz almonds
1/2 apple sliced

Dinner - 5pm
1/2 chicken breast
1 pomegranite

Evening snack - none

water intake - 2L

No comments:

Post a Comment