Saturday, October 10, 2009

FLP #27

I ended up having to eat my cheat meal tonight, not really by choice though. We went to a fundraiser that was using a caterer who I was familiar with. I figured they would have items to choose from that would allow me to stay on our eating plan. Typically, they serve plain mixed salad with dressing on the side. Tonight, they served a caeser salad. Then there was pulled bbq pork, beef roast, small golden baby potatoes, fruit, bbq beans and bread. I just broke down and decided to make it my cheat meal and enjoy it. Pretty much blew my calorie cycling I guess.

Nutrition -

Breakfast 8:30am
1/2 smoothie per coach's recipt

AM Snack - 11am
2nd 1/2 of smoothie

Lunch - 1:30pm
tuna salad per coach's recipe
was in a rush and forgot my fruit
*I've noticed that I still have a tendency to want something sweet if I don't eat my fruit at lunch

PM Snack- 4pm
1/2 pomegranite
1oz almonds

Dinner - 6pm
1/3 cup pulled bbq pork
2 oz beef - not sure what it was but it looked very lean
1 cup caesar salad
1/2 cup golden baby potatoes
1/2 cup fresh pineapple and grapes
2 snickerdoodle cookies
1/4 cup apple cobbler with 1 T. whipped cream - didn't eat it all

Water intake - 3L

Exercise - make up Friday's workout

Cardio - 10am
5 min warmup - walking 3.7-4 mph
2:30 running @ 5.5 mph/ 2 min walking @ 3.5 mph x4

Strength -
Jackknife - 14x3
Single Arm Band Pull Downs - 14x3 @ 30lbs resistance
Alternating Lunges with Curl - 20 repsx3 with 5 lb handweights
Full pushups - 14x3
Dumbbell Bench Press on Ball - 14x3 with 10lb handweights
Squat, Curl, Press - 14x3 with 10lb handweights
Band Rotations on Ball - 14x3 @ 20lb resistance

No comments:

Post a Comment