Friday, October 16, 2009

FLP #33

Weighed in this morning, down 10lbs and a total of 7-1/2" on my bust, waist and hips! Woo hoo!

Had an unorganized/unprepared day where the right foods weren't available. I had to be creative but I think I did well. Ate dinner at a Japanese restaurant, so I'm sure I cheated. Did my best to order things that I am supposed to eat, but had a California roll also.

Got home really late and have to get up really early to get firewood, which will mean cutting, loading, unloading, splitting and stacking all day Saturday and Sunday. I will have to make up my Friday exercise Saturday evening.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 6:45am
1 cup hot oats with almond milk and stevia
2 scrambled whole eggs

AM Snack -9:30am
2 oz almonds
1/2 pomegranite

Lunch - Noon
4oz shrimp
1 cup fresh raspberries

PM Snack - 3:30pm
1 oz almonds
1/2 pomegranite

Dinner - 6:45pm
1-1/2 cups salad with cucumber
1/2 cup edamame
4 oz California rolls

Water intake - 2L

Exercise - will do on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment