Monday, October 12, 2009

FLP #29

Today was a little wacky again with my menu. Didn't have the exact items I needed for today's menu. I really enjoyed the blended frozen berries for the evening snack. Made me feel like I was getting dessert. I plan on doing the calorie cycling this again this week.

Wow the toe tappers are hard! I bought an Iron Gym and I can only do chin downs. They sucked the energy right out of me.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 7am
1 cup hot oats
1 T. ground flaxseed
8 almonds
1/2 apple

AM Snack - 10:30am
1/2 cup plain yogurt sweetened with stevia
1/2 cup frozen berries

Lunch - 1pm
2 cups salad
1/2 cup tomatoes and carrots
1/2 chicken breast
apple cider vinegar and flaxseed oil dressing

PM Snack - 3:30pm
1 cup cauliflower, carrots, red cabbage

Dinner - 8pm
4oz salmon
2 cups salad with tomatoes and carrots
apple cider vinegar and flaxseed oil dressing

Evening Snack -10:30pm
1 cup frozen berries blended into a sorbet

Water intake - 2L

Exercise - 6pm

Cardio -
Warmup - 5 min fast walking
2:30 min running @ 5.7-6mph /2 min walking @ 3.7-4mph x 5

Strength -
Jackknife with pushups - 10x3
Chin Downs - 10x3
Lunge, Curl, Press - 12x3 with 5lb handweights
Toe Tappers - 14 taps each leg x3
Squat, Curl, Press - 10x3 with 10lb handweights
Front Dual Dumbbell Raise - 10x3 with 5lb handweights

No comments:

Post a Comment