Thursday, October 1, 2009

FLP #18

I thought I would switch up my cardio tonight and get on the air rower instead of the treadmill. Ugh..... quite the workout on the glutes and then to add the walking lunges on top of that. They were burnin'! Hopefully it will give me a little boost to get me dropping weight again. I got some different protein powder tonight, something unsweetened, but has natural vanilla flavoring. If there is such a thing. ;o) It seems like I'm getting hungry before its time to eat again, especially in the evening before dinner. I've been having to have a snack before workout.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 7am
2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 1/2 chopped spinach, and mushrooms
1 orange

AM Snack - 10am
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup frozen berries
I need to get different protein powder. The stuff I have has sucralose in it.

Lunch - 1pm
2 cups fresh veggies (out of salad)
1 chicken breast

PM snack - 3:30
1 cup edamame, 1/2 T. olive oil, sea salt

Snack - 6:15pm (hungry so had to eat before workout)
12 almonds
4 carrots

Dinner - 8:30pm
6oz salmon, shrimp, scallops
1 cup salad
1 cup fresh veggies - cucumbers, tomatoes

Water intake - 3L+

Exercise - 6:30pm

Cardio - rowing
5 min warmup
2min high intensity/2 min med intensity x 4

Strength -
Get-ups - 2 x15 @5lbs, 1x15 @ 3lbs
Pushups - 2x11, 1x12 full on floor
Burpees w/10lbs - 13x3
Walking lunges - 2x20, 1x18
Standing Band Rotations - 3x20
Band Pull-downs - 3x20

No comments:

Post a Comment