Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FLP #38

Another late start on my workout. I got yesterday's workout done this evening and so on and so forth. I will be doing Friday's workout on Saturday more than likely, if I don't catch up before then. I'm a bit worried that life's little distractions will takeover my life again and i won't put my workout first after our "project" is over. I'm not worried about my eating habits though. I think I'm to the point where I can make good choices on the food I put in my body without thinking too hard about it.

Nutrition -

Breakfast - 6:45am
1/2 Coach's smoothie per recipe

AM Snack - 9:30am
2nd 1/2 of smoothie

Lunch - 12:30pm
1/2 Tuna salad per Coach's recipe with black beans
1/2 apple

PM Snack - 3:30
2 slices deli turkey
4 baby carrots

Dinner - 7:30pm
3oz prawns
1-1/2 cup salad with tomatoes

Evening snack - 10:30am (after workout)
3/4 cup berries smashed with 1/2 scoop protein powder

Water intake - 2L+

Exercise - 9pm

Cardio -
Warm up - 5min
3 min high intensity / 2 min low intensity x5

Clean and Jerk 12 x3 with 15lb weights
Get-Up 18 x3 with 3lb weight
Burpees, Pushup, Press 12 x3 with 10lb weights
Lunge & Torso Rotation - 18 x3 (2 x 5lb weight, 1x10lb weight)
Ball Pass 12 x3
Toe Tappers -12 x3
Chin Down & Crunch 10 x3

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work - we are all headed to a great finish no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.completehealthnetwork.com/benefits_of_rebounding.html?gclid=CPjLs6b_0Z0CFRafnAodnFOArQ

    Boy I am so slow figuring out how to work this blogging thing. Yes, the rebounder is a mini trampolene. It's the only exercise that changes th G-force of your body and strengthens your organs. Try it out. I use a reboundAir, I get off sweating like crazy!Check out the 2 links or google Rebounding .(http://www.reboundair.com/?gclid=CNi5oc6A0p0CFQpinAodImlTsA) Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete